Collabloop values the privacy of the users, subscribers, publishers, members, and others who visit and use the Collabloop Software (collectively or individually, "You" or "Users").
1. The Information We Collect
2. The Way We Uses Information
3. When We Disclose Information
4. Your Choices
5. Third-Party Advertisers
6. Data Security
7. Children's Privacy
8. International Visitors
9. In the Event of Merger or Sale
10. Changes and Updates to this Privacy Notice
11. Collabloop Contact Information
1. The Information We Collect
- User-provided Information: You may provide to Collabloop what is generally called "personally identifiable" information (such as your name, email address, postal mailing address, home/mobile telephone number, company, work address) if you log in or contact us, or otherwise use the features and functionality of the Collabloop Platform. You may also provide other information to Collabloop Software, including your age, location, and gender, through use of other functionality and features.
- "Cookies" Information: When you access the Collabloop Platform, we or one of our advertising partners, may send one or more cookies - small text files that contain a string of alphanumeric characters - to your computer. Collabloop may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie disappears after you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the Collabloop Platform. One type of persistent cookie that may be installed on your computer when you use Collabloop is called a "Flash cookie" or an "LSO." Persistent cookies can be removed. Please review your web browser's "Help" file to learn the proper way to modify your cookie settings. For more information on how to manage Flash cookies, you can go here. For more information about cookies and how they are used, you can go here.
- "Automatically Collected" Information: When you access the Collabloop Platform or open one of our HTML emails, we may automatically record certain information from your system by using different types of tracking technology. This "automatically collected" information may include Internet Protocol address ("IP Address"), a unique device or user ID, version of software installed, system type, the referring search query used to locate content and pages on the Collabloop Platform, the content and pages that you access on the Collabloop Platform, the dates and times that you visit the Collabloop Software, the amount of usage of Collabloop platform etc.
2. The Way We Uses Information
- Collabloop uses the information that you provide or that we collect to operate, maintain, enhance, and provide all of the features and services found on the Collabloop Platform as well as to track user-generated content and Users to the extent necessary to comply as a service provider with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- Collabloop may also use the information that you provide or that we collect to serve you with advertisements.
- We will use your email address, without further consent, for administrative communications such as notifying you of major Collabloop Platform updates, for customer service purposes, to address copyright infringement or defamation issues, or to contact you regarding any content that you have posted to or downloaded from the Collabloop Platform.
- Collabloop uses all of the information that we collect to understand the usage trends and preferences of our Users, to improve the way the Collabloop Platform works and looks, and to create new features and functionality.
- Collabloop may use "Automatically Collected" information and "Cookies" information to: (a) automatically update the Collabloop application on your system; (b) remember your information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you access the Collabloop Platform; (c) monitor aggregate site usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages accessed; (d) provide such metrics to Users as they pertain to such User's uploaded content; and (e) track your entries, submissions, and status in any promotions or other activities.
3. When We Disclose Information
- Collabloop does not share your personally identifiable information with other organizations for their marketing or promotional uses without your prior express consent.
- Collabloop may disclose aggregated or other types of non-personally identifiable information to third parties for various purposes, including marketing or promotional uses. For example, Collabloop may disclose non-personally identifiable information to interested third parties to assist them in understanding the usage, viewing, and demographic patterns on the the Collabloop Platform.
- Please be aware that any personally identifiable information that you voluntarily choose to display on the Collabloop Cloud Platform - such as when you upload documents and share them publically - becomes publicly available and may be collected and used by others without restriction.
- We may disclose User information to affiliated companies or other businesses or persons to: provide web site hosting, maintenance, and security services; fulfill orders; conduct data analysis and create reports; offer certain functionality; and get help in improving the Collabloop Platform and creating new services features. We require that these parties process such information in compliance with this Privacy Notice, we authorize only a limited use of such information, and we require these parties to use reasonable confidentiality measures.
- Collabloop may disclose User information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and federal laws (such as U.S. Copyright law) or respond to a court order, judicial or other government subpoena, or warrant in the manner required by the requesting entity.
- Collabloop also reserves the right to disclose User information that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary: to take precautions against liability; to protect Collabloop from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses; to investigate and defend ourselves against third-party claims or allegations; to assist government enforcement agencies; to protect the security or integrity of the Collabloop Platform; or to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Collabloop, our Users, or others.
4. Your Choices You may, of course, decline to share your personally-identifiable information with Collabloop, in which case Collabloop will not be able to provide to you some of the features and functionality found on the Collabloop Platform. You may also choose to opt-out of receiving interest-based advertising from us and our partners by visiting http://www.Collabloopsoftware.com/unsubscribe.aspx To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you account access or making corrections to your information. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING THE SECRECY OF YOUR UNIQUE PASSWORD, API KEY AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION AT ALL TIMES.
5. Third-Party Advertisers Collabloop adheres to the Digital Advertising Alliance's Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising, available at http://www.aboutads.info. You may opt-out of receiving interest-based advertising from many of our advertising partners by visiting http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ or http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
6. OUR COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY COLLABLOOP USES COMMERCIALLY REASONABLE PHYSICAL, MANAGERIAL, AND TECHNICAL SAFEGUARDS TO PRESERVE THE INTEGRITY AND SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. WE CANNOT, HOWEVER, ENSURE OR WARRANT THE SECURITY OF ANY INFORMATION YOU TRANSMIT TO COLLABLOOP, AND YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK. ONCE WE RECEIVE YOUR TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION, COLLABLOOP MAKES COMMERCIALLY REASONABLE EFFORTS TO ENSURE THE SECURITY OF OUR SYSTEMS.HOWEVER, PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT A GUARANTEE THAT SUCH INFORMATION MAY NOT BE ACCESSED, DISCLOSED, ALTERED, OR DESTROYED BY BREACH OF ANY OF OUR PHYSICAL, TECHNICAL, OR MANAGERIAL SAFEGUARDS.
IF COLLABLOOP LEARNS OF A SECURITY SYSTEMS BREACH, THEN WE MAY ATTEMPT TO NOTIFY YOU ELECTRONICALLY SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE APPROPRIATE PROTECTIVE STEPS. COLLABLOOP MAY POST A NOTICE ON THE COLLABLOOP PLATFORM IF A SECURITY BREACH OCCURS. DEPENDING ON WHERE YOU LIVE, YOU MAY HAVE A LEGAL RIGHT TO RECEIVE NOTICE OF A SECURITY BREACH IN WRITING. TO RECEIVE A FREE WRITTEN NOTICE OF A SECURITY BREACH YOU SHOULD NOTIFY US AT contact@Collabloopsoftware.com
7. OUR COMMITMENT TO CHILDREN'S PRIVACY IF YOU ARE UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE, THEN PLEASE DO NOT USE OR ACCESS THE COLLABLOOP SOFTWARE OR COLLABLOOP PLATFORM AT ANY TIME OR IN ANY MANNER. PROTECTING THE PRIVACY OF YOUNG CHILDREN IS ESPECIALLY IMPORTANT. FOR THAT REASON, COLLABLOOP DOES NOT KNOWINGLY COLLECT OR MAINTAIN PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION FROM PERSONS UNDER 13 YEARS-OF-AGE. IF COLLABLOOP LEARNS THAT PERSONALLY-IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION OF PERSONS LESS THAN 13-YEARS-OF-AGE HAS BEEN COLLECTED ON OR THROUGH THE COLLABLOOP PLATFORM, THEN COLLABLOOP WILL TAKE THE APPROPRIATE STEPS TO DELETE THIS INFORMATION. IF YOU ARE THE PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN OF A CHILD UNDER 13 WHO HAS BECOME COLLABLOOP PLATFORM MEMBER, THEN PLEASE CONTACT COLLABLOOP AT contact@Collabloopsoftware.com TO HAVE THAT CHILD'S ACCOUNT TERMINATED AND INFORMATION DELETED.
8. INTERNATIONAL VISITORS FOR USERS VISITING THE COLLABLOOP PLATFORM FROM THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA OR OTHER NON-U.S. TERRITORIES, PLEASE NOTE THAT ANY DATA YOU ENTER INTO THE COLLABLOOP PLATFORM WILL BE TRANSFERRED OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA OR SUCH OTHER NON-U.S. TERRITORY FOR USE BY COLLABLOOP AND ITS AFFILIATES FOR ANY OF THE PURPOSES DESCRIBED HEREIN.IN ADDITION, BECAUSE COLLABLOOP OPERATES GLOBALLY, WE MAY MAKE INFORMATION WE GATHER AVAILABLE TO WORLDWIDE BUSINESS UNITS AND AFFILIATES. BY PROVIDING ANY DATA ON THE COLLABLOOP PLATFORM, YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY CONSENT TO SUCH TRANSFERS OF YOUR DATA TO THE UNITED STATES OR OTHER COUNTRIES.
9. IN THE EVENT OF MERGER OR SALE IN THE EVENT THAT COLLABLOOP IS ACQUIRED BY OR MERGED WITH A THIRD-PARTY ENTITY, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT, IN ANY OF THESE CIRCUMSTANCES, TO TRANSFER OR ASSIGN THE INFORMATION THAT WE HAVE COLLECTED FROM USERS AS PART OF THAT MERGER, ACQUISITION, SALE, OR OTHER CHANGE OF CONTROL.
10. CHANGES AND UPDATES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE THIS PRIVACY NOTICE MAY BE REVISED PERIODICALLY WITHOUT FURTHER NOTICE TO YOU AND THIS WILL BE REFLECTED BY A "LAST MODIFIED" DATE BELOW. PLEASE REVISIT THIS PAGE TO STAY AWARE OF ANY CHANGES. IN GENERAL, WE ONLY USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IN THE MANNER DESCRIBED IN THE PRIVACY NOTICE IN EFFECT WHEN WE RECEIVED THAT PERSONAL INFORMATION.YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE COLLABLOOP PLATFORM CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE AND ANY FUTURE REVISIONS. FOR REVISIONS TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE THAT MAY BE MATERIALLY LESS RESTRICTIVE ON OUR USE OR DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION YOU HAVE PROVIDED TO US, WE WILL MAKE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO NOTIFY YOU AND OBTAIN YOUR CONSENT BEFORE IMPLEMENTING REVISIONS WITH RESPECT TO SUCH INFORMATION.
11. COLLABLOOP CONTACT INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT COLLABLOOP WITH ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS ABOUT THIS PRIVACY NOTICE, YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, AND OUR THIRD-PARTY DISCLOSURE PRACTICES OR YOUR CONSENT CHOICES AT: WWW.COLLABLOOPSOFTWARE.COM, OR BY EMAIL: contact@Collabloopsoftware.com. WE WILL RESPOND TO YOUR INQUIRY WITHIN 30 DAYS OF ITS RECEIPT.